Frequently Asked Questions
- How and when can I book tickets?
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- I would like seats next to a previous booking, is this possible?
- I have not received my tickets, where are they?
- I wish to change or cancel tickets, can I?
- How do I pay for tickets?
- I am unable to select my seats, why?
- I keep receiving the message “Invalid Seat Selection”
Do I need to print my tickets?
You can if you would like to, or alternatively, just show us your ticket on your phone or other device - we will verify tickets by scanning the QR Code shown on your ticket.
I would like seats next to a previous booking, is this possible?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. All available seats are displayed on the seating plan.
How do I pay for tickets?
After you have selected your seats on the website you will be re-directed to PayPal to complete your purchase. We use PayPal as our payment processor. On PayPal you can either:
๏ Log-in and pay with your own PayPal account or
๏ Pay with debit/credit card by entering your Name, Address and card details on the PayPal site.
I am unable to select my seats, why?
Available seats are shown in green. Seats that show as red are already reserved.
I keep receiving the message “Invalid Seat Selection”
You are receiving this message as you cannot leave single seat gaps. If you have selected seats from left to right, try your selection from right to left ensuring that you are not leave a single space seat.
If you are still having problems contact us to discuss your booking.